Right now the blog is set so that anyone can view it, and anyone can post comments, but only anonymously unless they are invited to be an author. Also, only authors can post new discussions (which is as open as I can make it).
If anyone has friends or knows others that would want to participate, let me know, and I can make you one of the administrators, so you can invite whoever you want to be an author. (Or if you give me an e-mail address, I can invite them.)
Thanks for all your input; I am really enjoying all the good discussion!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was led to this blog by googling
Nollid
and the blog entry that came up was
Nollid Reversed
which of course is Dillon
or vice versa as one of my Irish Dillon ancesters reversed to Nollid
to write against the British.
Pretty thin disquise hence? is hasty departure for the US
Who eve posted Nollid Reversed
could you respond to
jds@math.upenn.edu
Post a Comment